MinerGate Reviews 2021
MinerGate is one of the earliest mining apps in the cryptocurrency market. It was created in 2014 to
fulfil the requirements for cryptocurrency traders. One of the interesting things is, this app obtains a
marvelously helpful staff for your needs. So, among other mobile mining apps, this includes one of the
best customer services.
MinerGate supports to?
Windows (both 32bit and 64bit)
Features of the MinerGate
– Blockchain allows to clients to see confirmed and unconfirmed transactions.
– There is a mining profitability calculator to calculate the hourly, daily, and weekly profits on
bitcoin, Litecoin and crypto note base currencies.
– Detail pool statistics
– Two factor authentication
– 24/7 customer service
– There is a smart algorithm to check the most profitable crypto to mine called as smart mining.
GPU requirement for MinerGate
MinerGate supports to NVIDIA cards CUDA version 7.5. Also, the NVIDIA cards with computer capability
more than 2.0 and AMD cards with OpenCL 1.2 together installed with latest official drivers. Also, when
it comes for Ethereum mining it requires 2GB of RAM. Because Ethereum file size is growing
continuously. Even users GPU contains above requirements, sometimes the software cannot detect. At
certain occasion, you need to send the logs of the application to the MinerGate support team. You can
find the support team by referring the Menu bar of the Application > Logs > MinerGate.
If you are an ASIC miner?
ASIC mining is little different process that are using microprocessors that designed for mining digital
currency. If you are an ASIC miner, you can use MinerGate only for Litecoine mining. Because for pooled
mining other coins are unavailable via this app. Also, your ASIC should support to the script algorithm on
MInerGate to open for Litecoine. So, you need to download an alternative miner to connect MinerGate
Pool for Litecoin mining.
Advantages and Disadvantages of MinerGate app
Advantages for you
– This will support for multiple languages around the world.
– MinerGate has the ability for mining larger number of cryptocurrency units.
– This app can give different kinds of rewards to you.
– You can easily connect to this app.
Disadvantages that MinerGate obtains
– Beginners may get misunderstood about the cloud mining facility as a best way. But it is not.
– For cloud mining you can better use HashCoins and Genesis mining.
What happened after the google banned some mining apps?
In July 2018 Google changed some policies. According to those they abled to ban several apps previously
famous on google play store. Some cryptocurrency mining apps had to face that policy change.
So Minergate has come with new few updates. One this is they removed the mining option from their
latest version. Their new version able to monitor and manage your mining process with your hardware
and cloud mining. This new v.2.4 version can track your miner’s status, view dashboard, mining
calculator usage, fund withdrawals, buy clouds and remote track your status from anywhere. So, as long
as you are using a smartphone with internet connection you can use this new updated version of the
app for your mining process.